» Audio Drama First Part “The secret of MK3” - オーディオドラマ前編「3型目の謎」
Here’s the translation for the Audio Drama First Part “The secret of MK3” - オーディオドラマ前編「3型目の謎」 included in NO NAME’s 2nd single Kono namida wo kimi ni sasagu (Type C).
Since it’s only an audio drama, so I make a video with some of AKB0048’s images in it, and put a subtitle so that it’ll be easier for everyone to follow the drama.
I’m just an intermediate Japanese learner, so I may make a little bit or even a lot of mistakes while listening, so if you find any, or have problems with my grammar, sorry m(_ _)m
Well then, enjoy listening :)
ps: There are 2 audio dramas in NO NAME 2nd single, one from type C (This one), one from type D which I will be translating later. Both of them are Mayuki (MK3 and Yukirin the 6th).
Also, I want to thank my friend so much (though he doesn’t have an account here) for helping me when I have problems hearing this audio. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Watch online | Watch online 2
Download links: Download 1 | Download 2 | Download 3
Subtitle only download: Download | Download
Video only download: Download | Download
Presenting Yuuko the 9th, also known as Hikari Kimishima!
» Tachibana Seika - Succession Concert!
*This concert will be held on the 29th of July!*
- Hatsukoi Butterfly – 76th generation + Hinata (led by Megumi)
- Naminori Kakigoori – No Name (led by Kanata)
- Wimbledon e Tsuretette – Background Successors (led by Lovetan)
- Shoujoutachiyo – Main Successors (-No Name members) (led by Takamina)
- Tonari no Banana – Karen and Rinne
- MC 1: Karen and Rinne
- Skirt, Hirari – Kanata, Chieri, Hinata, Himeko (led by Himeko)
- Nando mo nerae! –Hasumi, Sonata, Suzuko, Rinne, Megumi (led by Hasumi)
- Show Fight! – Sae, Takamina, Tomochin, Acchan, Karen, Yui, Yukosu (led by Yukosu)
- MC 2: Tachibana Seika Succession Announcement
- Hajimete no Hoshi – Seika solo
- Oboete Kudasai – Seika + Kenkyuusei
- Kimi wa Doushite – Seika + Successors
- Te wo tsunaginagara – 78th generation
- Encore (KKS/78th gen VTR, Seika focus)
- Kagami no naka no Joan of Arc – Seika, Rinne, Suzuko, Chieri, Karen, Megumi
- KONJO – All
- Melon Juice – All
- Kimi no Koto ga Suki Yaken - All
Motomiya Nagisa photos from Kawaii Kon 2014
Yuko the 9th has been reserved.
Waiting for application; due August 3rd.
It’s Noa’s birthday today! Make sure she has a great day!
» THE ULTIMATE LIST OF ROLEPLAY DEFINITIONS [ aka; all you need to know to get by ]
- rp - short for roleplay
- rpg- short for roleplay game or roleplay group
- muse - inspiration that drives the mun to write usually a character or plot.
- mun - the person typing the story. i.e. the roleplayer
- admin/mod - administrator/moderator; head[s] of roleplay / people[s] in charge.
- co-admin - help out the main heads of roleplay; consists of promoting and moderating or looking after the group.
- face claim - Usually a celebrity who is portrayed in the media. Appearing as the muse.
- indie rp- short for independent roleplay. Not connected to a group.
- 1x1 - non group rp, between two people.
- OC - Original Character; Completely made up by mun.
- Hiatus - when a roleplayer takes a break for a period of time.
- IC - In Character, meaning this person is now acting as their character.
- OOC - This person is now Out Of Character and responding as the mun.
- OTP - One True Pair; Usually of the romantic kind of relationship. Also Brotp; brother true pair; characters who are best friends and act like family but are not related.
- Ship - short for Relationship
- M!A - Magical!Anon; an anonymous message making the mun change their character, whether he/she should accept the challenge.
- AU - Alternate Universe; when the story takes place in the same universe but the plot is slightly different or extremely different than the canon.
- Canon - Preexisting published work in the real world and is officially copyrighted in any form of media that is recognized by the general public.
- Head Canon - Mun believes this plot or story to be true regardless of what the actual canon is. Sometimes described as a “personal canon”.
- Verse - short for Universe; where the plot takes place. i.e. one character can have many different plots each plot can be happening at the same time in a different location. Each of those plots would be different verses.
- Open Post - A starter plot that is open to the general rpg.
- Starter - The beginning of the thread. The very first post of the plot.
- Thread - The collection of posts collected over time between two or more roleplayers.
- Replies - A plot between two roleplayers; to be able to continue the thread the muns take turns typing parts of the story.
- Drabble - no set post length; contains character development. Usually a self - para. No replies necessary.
- One Line - Contains one sentence of post length.
- Gif Chat - Contains one line of conversation and a gif.
- Para - Paragraphing; At least five to six sentences of post length.
- Semi - Para - At least three sentences of post length.
- Multi - Para - At least three full paragraphs long.
- Self - Para - More than one full paragraph of post length. No replies necessary.
- Novella - A short story consisting of more than one paragraph. Depending on the person / group it could mean at least five - seven paragraphs.
- God Modding - An all powerful player; to control someone else’s character, an illegal move with out consent of character’s mun.
- Power Play - See God Modding.
- Mary Sue/ Gary Stu - A term describing a perfect character who never makes any mistakes. Is also capable of upstaging other characters no matter what.